Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thomas Rodgers – Is HUD Gassing America & Do They Have A License To Kill?

/repmag/Thomas-Rodgers.mp3
Air Date: 07/22/2010

Since I have been defrocked and my education and labor history
“sanitized” as a hated whistle-blower in my profession, I am always
reticent about stating my Curriculum Vitae or experience on paper
because my fellows-now-enemies have used it to refute and claim I am a liar.

So rather than being a Human and Animal Pathologist (which is why I was
able to identify these poisoning cases in the first place), I am instead
labeled as a Pathological Liar. Cute huh!

So the best I dare state on paper is that I have personal life
experience including human and animal pathology, then I let my spoken or
printed knowledge support itself — and that works better than a
death-obtained “sheepskin” hanging on mahogany paneled walls and
convincing you of man made credentials and covering the lying words of
the wolf who owns it!

Listen to Webinar Here!

No comments: