Thursday, July 26, 2007

A funny thing happend on the way to Alabama


As most of you already know, I was fired from my job for the things
I have been saying. Not for using company equipment or threatening
anyone. For those who do not know, I was working in Lexington, Ky.
when I was fired, and after being fired I had to move back to my
home Republic of Alabama.

While driving back to Alabama, I stopped at a gas station to fill the
tank, and get my wife and daughter a drink. While I was in line I saw
something that blew me away! I laughed my a** off when I saw this.

"Choose Your Lighter For The Next 4 Years" Electronic Refillable Candidates

And look who was in the front of the line, that's right Clinton and Obama! I looked through the rack and noticed that there were 2 different colored tops to these, Red for Republican and Blue for Democrat. When it came to the Republican lighters, I saw one for Giuliani, McCain, and Romney. I then asked the clerk behind the counter, "Is there a lighter with Ron Paul on it?" She looked at me and said, "Who is Ron Paul?" I almost flipped! I then explained to her who Ron Paul was and what he stood for, then she told me, "I don't know any candidates other than Clinton and Obama."

This scares me, how can one make an informed decision for the Presidency if they don't even know who all the candidates are or what they stand for? With that aside, I am now wondering who is behind the lighters, and I really wonder if they have all the candidates or just the ones they want us to vote for.

While trying to do some research on this, I ran across this blog.
This is the funniest thing I have ever read!

I will continue to try to research this to find out if they offer all candidates or just
the "leaders".

No comments: